'Tis the Season Gingerbread Bark
- Parchment or wax paper
- 2 (8 ounces total) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCOLATIER 53% Cacao Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped or crumbled gingersnap cookies
Cook's Tip: 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels may be used in place of dark chocolate baking bars.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt 2/3 of dark chocolate in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power
for 45 seconds; STIR. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at
additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Add remaining
dark chocolate and stir until melted.
- Spread chocolate into 10 x 8-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet.
- Microwave white morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic food storage bag on MEDIUM-HIGH
(70%) power for 30 seconds. Knead bag until morsels are smooth. Add oil; knead to
combine. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over dark chocolate. Immediately
sprinkle chopped cookies over bark.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Break bark into 24 pieces.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cookime: 2 min | Servings: 24 pieces, 3 pieces per serving
Nutritional Information: Calories: 220 Calories from Fat: 110 Total Fat:
12 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 45 mg Carbohydrates: 27 g Dietary
Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 23 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.