Toasted Pecan Cranberry Bark
Yield: 4 to 8 servings
- Reynolds Parchment Paper
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 (20 ounce) package vanilla candy coating, chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
- Place pecans in a single layer on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once.
- Place cookie sheet on a rack to cool pecans.
- Melt candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl in microwave oven following package directions.
- Remove from microwave; stir in toasted pecans, cranberries and nutmeg.
- Spread mixture 1/4 inch thick on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until cool; break into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Source: Reynolds Kitchens