White Chocolate Fudge
This fudge makes a great treat for teachers. Don't forget to include a copy
of the recipe with your gift!
- 2 packages (6 squares each) BAKER'S Premium White Baking
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides
of pan; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and milk in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes
or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add almonds, cranberries and orange peel; stir until well blended.
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift fudge from pan, using foil handles. Cut into 48 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not
Yield: 4 dozen pieces or 24 servings, 2 pieces each
Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting 1 cup toasted PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
for the almonds and 1/2 cup each chopped red and green candied cherries for the
Nutritional Information: Calories 140 Total fat 8 g Saturated fat 3.5 g Cholesterol
5 mg Sodium 25 mg Carbohydrate 16 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 16 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: