White Christmas Jewel Fudge
- 3 (6 ounce) packages premium white chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped
green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract
- Remove from heat; stir in cherries.
- Spread into foil-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for two hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Rum Raisin White Fudge: Omit vanilla extract
and cherries. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar, 1 teaspoon rum flavoring and 3/4
cup raisins. Proceed as above.
Toasted Nutty White Fudge: Omit cherries.
Add 1 cup chopped toasted nuts. Proceed as above.