Cappuccino Crinkles Cookies
- 1/3 cups butter (no substitutes)
- 1 cups packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- Beat butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed
for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, cocoa powder, coffee granules, baking soda and cinnamon; beat
until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg whites and yogurt until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in remaining flour with a wooden spoon.
- Place granulated sugar
in a small bowl.
- Drop dough by teaspoons into sugar and roll into balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until edges are firm.
- Transfer to wire racks; cool.
Yield: about 40