Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bars
Size-Wise: Make a celebration extra special with these indulgent cheesecake bars!
Jazz It Up: Melt 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over top of prepared cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- 1 1/2 cups NABISCO Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS Pecans, divided
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) bag KRAFT Caramels, divided
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Mix graham crumbs, 1/2 cup of the pecans, the granulated sugar
and butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar and flour in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Place 36 of the caramels in microwaveable bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the water. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until caramels are completely melted when stirred.
- Add to cream cheese batter; stir until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Place remaining caramels in microwaveable bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon water. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Drizzle over cheesecake; let stand until firm.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Yield: 32 servings, one bar each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 250 Total fat 16g Saturated fat 8g Cholesterol 55mg Sodium 200mg Carbohydrate 23g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 18g Protein 4g
Vitamin A 10%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 6%DV Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.