- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/5 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups cake flour
- 2 cups corn flakes, finely crushed (measure
first, then crush)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Confectioners' sugar or cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Mix in flour and corn flakes, blending thoroughly. Stir in nuts.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until firm and golden.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar while still hot.
* For different tastes, try rolling half the cookies in confectioners' sugar
and the other half in granulated sugar to which you've added some cinnamon.