Coffee Liqueur Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons coffee flavored
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, dissolve instant coffee crystals into the coffee liqueur; set
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Gradually add eggs and coffee mixture while mixing.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful onto a cookie sheet. Cookies should be at
least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 23 to 25 minutes.
- Immediately transfer cookies to cooling rack after baking.
Yield: 3 dozen
These keep well at room temperature or refrigerated.