Cranberry Cinnamon Nut Bars
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cinnamon baking chips
- 1 cup dried
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Crust: Combine all ingredients, mixing until crumbly. Press firmly into greased
13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes, or until light golden.
- Topping: Beat eggs, sugar, com syrup and melted butter together until blended.
- Stir in cinnamon chips, cranberries and walnuts. Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes longer, or until set and golden.
- Cool completely, then cut into bars.
Tips: Replace walnuts with pecans or almonds. Replace cinnamon baking chips with
semi-sweet baking chips.