Cranberry-Stuffed Eggnog Cookies
These simple little cookies have a surprise inside - a tangy cranberry filling!
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in flour until well combined.
- Shape dough into 12 balls. Flatten each ball into 2-inch round; place 1 teaspoon
cranberry sauce in center of each round. Shape dough around cranberry sauce, sealing
to cover completely. Place 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix powdered sugar, eggnog and nutmeg until well combined.
- Drizzle over cooled cookies.
prep time 10 min
total time 30 min
Reprinted with permission from