Cranberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
The intense flavor of Saigon cinnamon is a perfect complement to tart cranberries
and sweet, creamy white chocolate.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection®
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 ounces white
baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (6.85 ounces) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate, nuts and cranberries.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonsful 1 1/2 inches apart onto ungreased baking
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes per batch
Yield: 2 dozen
or 24 (1 cookie) servings
Recipe and photo credit: