Your holiday cookie platter wouldn't be complete without these tasty Gingersnaps.
To make them even more festive, try using a variety of sugars in holiday colors.
Perfect for last-minute gift giving.
- 1 tub (36 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Gingerbread Cookie Tub Dough
- Decorator red, green and/or granulated sugars (a total of about 2/3 cup will be
needed for entire recipe)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll well-chilled dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in sugar.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until light brown around edges.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 13 mins
Yield: 36 cookies (3 dozen)
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.