Holiday Snowball Cookies
These Holiday Snowball Cookies are an update to the classic snowball cookie.
Adorned with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Morsels, these cookies will make a festive
addition to any cookie platter or gift package. Once cooled, sprinkle with additional
powdered sugar for an extra sweet touch.
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce
package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Holiday Morsels
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla extract and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and nuts.
- Shape level tablespoons of dough into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Sift powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheets.
- Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
- Store in airtight containers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Cooling Time:15 minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.