This is a beautiful Christmas cookie.
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
to 4 cups cornflakes
- 3 1/2 cups "red hots" candies
- 1 teaspoon green
- Mix marshmallows, margarine, vanilla extract and food coloring in a large pot.
Melt over medium heat, stirring constantly until the marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and add cornflakes.
- Drop teaspoon size cookies on wax paper and add the "red hots" (4 look
nice on the cookies).
Do not double the recipe.