Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whip up a batch of cookies with chunks of chocolate and a touch of minty freshness.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 6 to 8 drops green food color
- 1 egg
- 1 cup crème de menthe baking chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft
- Stir in crème de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool for 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Serve warm or cool completely.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Prep Time 25 Minutes
Total Time 40 Minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
Recipe and photo credit: