Chocolate chip cookies are so last year. Leave these chocolatey, minty taste
sensations out for Santa and just see what he puts under your tree.
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (36 crackers)
- 1 (6-inch) peppermint
candy cane, crushed
- Microwave chocolate in small microwaveable bowl as directed on package.
Stir until completely melted. Blend in extract.
- Dip crackers in melted chocolate, completely coating crackers with chocolate.
Carefully scrape off excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheets; sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 20 min
Yield: 3 dozen or 12 servings, three
coated crackers each
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies: Omit peppermint extract and candy cane. Spread
each cracker with a thin layer of peanut butter before dipping into the melted chocolate.
Nutritional Information: Calories 140 Total fat 8 g Saturated fat 4 g Cholesterol
0 mg Sodium 80 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 10 g Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 6 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: