Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Pizza
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Beat the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on
medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in any remaining flour with a wooden spoon.
- Spread dough in a lightly greased 12- or 13-inch pizza pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, 1 egg and the 1 tablespoon sugar until
- Spread over hot crust to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Dollop preserves on top. With a knife, carefully swirl preserve to marble. Sprinkle
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until filling is set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Source: BH&G Christmas Cookies 1995