- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag SNICKERS Miniatures
- 1 bag DOVE Milk or Dark Chocolate Gifts
- Combine the butter, peanut butter, and sugars using a mixer on a medium to low
speed until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined. Then mix in flour,
salt and baking soda.
- Cover and chill dough for 2 to 3 hours.
- Unwrap all SNICKERS Miniatures.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Divide into 1 tablespoon pieces and flatten.
- Place a SNICKERS Miniatures in the center of each piece of dough. Form the dough
into a ball around each SNICKERS Miniatures.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on baking rack or wax paper.
Yield: 2 dozen cookies
Holiday Hint: Spruce up Santa's surprise by drizzling melted DOVE Milk or
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Gifts over the top of each cookie!)
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/23/2001 7:25 pm.