Seven Layer Christmas Bars
- 3/4 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) package red and green
candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 2 (4 ounce) white baking bars, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups lightly salted roasted cashew pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil.
- Pour melted butter into prepared pan.
- Add graham cracker crumbs; stir to combine.
- Press crumb mixture evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle coconut, chocolate pieces, white baking bar pieces and cashews in layers
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly in center.
- Cool completely.
- Remove from pan, using foil.
- Cut into squares.
Yield: 60 bars
Nutrition (1 bar): Calories: 150, Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 10mg, Sodium: 90mg,
Carbohydrates: 16g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Protein: 2g