Snow Capped Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking
- 3 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, coarsely grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and pecans; set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar until well blended.
- Add water, vanilla extract and salt; mix well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, stirring until well blended after each addition.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip each cookie halfway into melted chocolate, then press top lightly into grated
white chocolate to create a snowy appearance.
- Let stand until set.
Yield: about 3 dozen cookies or 18 servings, 2 cookies each
How to Grate Chocolate: Use a box grater to
grate an unwrapped square of room-temperature chocolate onto a sheet of wax paper.
Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Nutritional Information: Calories 230 Total fat 16 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol
20 mg Sodium 100 mg Carbohydrate 20 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 9 g Protein 3 g Vitamin
6 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 0 %DV Iron 6 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: