- 9-inch Square Pan
- Lollipop Sticks
- White Candy Melts*
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Coarse Graham cracker crumbs
* Brand confectionery coating
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until light and fluffy,
about 5 minutes.
- Gradually beat in cooled melted candy; mix well.
- Pour into 9-inch square baking pan.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or overnight until firm.
- Scoop out chilled mixture and roll into 1-inch balls; roll in graham cracker
crumbs to coat.
- Insert lollipop sticks.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Wilton - Copyright 2003-2007 Wilton Industries