Chocolate Candy Cane Trifle
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 small boxes regular vanilla pudding
- 6 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped
- Bake cake as directed on the package in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool and pierce all over with a fork.
- Cook and cool vanilla pudding.
- Whip heavy cream, sweetening to taste with confectioners' sugar.
- In a large glass bowl, put in a layer of chocolate cake that has been cut into
small squares. Pour some vanilla pudding over cake layer. Spread with a layer of whipped cream. Sprinkle with
crushed candy canes.
- Continue to add layers until the bowl is filled, ending with the whipped cream layer.
- Garnish with crushed candy canes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.