Christmas Chocolate Mousse
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) Hershey chocolate bar, broken
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 6 small candy canes
- Put marshmallows, milk and Hershey bar in the top of a double boiler. Stir
over hot water until melted and cool.
- Whip whipping cream and fold into cooled chocolate mixture.
- Pour into 6 small dessert dishes and chill.
- When ready to serve, garnish with a daub of whipped cream and a small candy
cane or a piece of fresh holly.
Yield: 6 servings