Christmas Eve Rainbow
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 18 vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1 gallon rainbow sherbet, slightly softened so spreadable
- Optional - cherries, coconut, etc.
- Mix Cool Whip, nuts and wafers.
- Spread 1/2 of mixture in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Spread sherbet on top of mixture.
- Spread remaining mixture on top of sherbet.
- Cover. Place in freezer at least 8 hours.
- Decorate with cherries or coconut, etc.
- Keep frozen and covered.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/7/2001 7:34 pm.