Christmas Marshmallow Squares
- 1 14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Few grains of salt
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries (half red, half green)
- 30 large marshmallows cut into quarters
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs (or vanilla wafer crumbs)
- 2 1/2 cups coconut
- Blend together milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Add cherries, marshmallows and Graham or wafer crumbs.
- Line an 8- or 9-inch pan with half the coconut.
- Add marshmallow mixture, spreading evenly over the pan.
- Top with remaining coconut. Press firmly.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours to ripen.
- Unmold and cut into squares.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.