- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Vanilla ice cream
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and spices.
- Blend in water and cranberry sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat
until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of the brandy.
- Turn into chafing dish or heatproof bowl.
- Heat remaining brandy just until warm over low heat; flame and
pour over cranberry mixture. Blend into sauce and serve immediately over ice cream.
Yield: 2 cups sauce
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.