- 3 cups unpeeled chopped apples
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Place apples and cranberries in 2-quart casserole.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl; mix well. Spread over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.