This low-fat colorful layered dessert has 2 grams of fat per serving to help you keep an eye on eating right.
Substitute 2 (4-serving size) boxes JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Cranberry Flavor Low Calorie Gelatin for 1 (8-serving size) box gelatin.
For individual desserts, layer trifle ingredients in wine glasses, parfait dishes or ice cream dishes.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8-serving size) box JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 (4-serving size) boxes JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) tubCOOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 (13.6 ounce) package fat-free pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended.
- Remove 1 cup of the gelatin cubes; set aside.
- Layer half each of the remaining gelatin cubes, cake cubes, oranges and pudding mixture in 3-quart serving bowl.
- Repeat layers once; top with the reserved gelatin cubes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories 130 Total fat 2 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 300 mg Carbohydrate 26 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 14 g Protein 3 g Vitamin A 6 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 6 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Diet Exchange: 1 1/2 Carbohydrate
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.