Cranberry Raspberry Fondue
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- Savory dippers: cocktail meatballs, chicken nuggets, sausage pieces.
- Sweet dippers: pirouette cookies, coconut macaroons, meringues, pound cake.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt cranberry sauce in a medium saucepan, whisking frequently.
- Add liqueur to saucepan. When mixture begins to boil, add the cornstarch mixture, whisking until sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm with a low flame.
- Serve fondue with assorted foods, cut into bite-size pieces.
Yield: 2 cups
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.