Creamy Chocolate Almond Coffee
Surprise guests with mugs of this Creamy Chocolate Almond Coffee!
- 1/2 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 scoops (about 1/4 cup each) chocolate ice cream
- 4 cups strong hot coffee
- Chocolate shavings or toasted sliced almonds, if desired
- In chilled small bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and almond extract with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 cups or mugs.
- Pour coffee over ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 115); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat ncg); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 40mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars ncg); Protein 2g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 6%; Iron 2%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: nc
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.