Creamy Cranberry Dessert
Looking for something to serve at your next holiday get-together? This impressive dessert makes enough for 10 servings.
SUBSTITUTE: Prepare as directed, using 2 (4-serving size) boxes JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin.
VARIATION: Prepare as directed, substituting JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin for the cranberry flavor gelatin and cold water for the cranberry juice cocktail.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 serving size) box JELL-O Brand Cranberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 10 vanilla creme-filled pirouette cookies, cut in half
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in juice.
- Refrigerate 1 1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Add 2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Pour into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold dessert onto serving plate.
- Frost with the remaining whipped topping.
- Press cookies vertically into sides of dessert.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information: Calories 280 Total fat 7 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 5 mg Sodium 115 mg Carbohydrate 52 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 45 g Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 0 %DV Vitamin C 15 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.