Eggnog Tiramisu is inspired by the traditional Italian dessert and has a great
flavor combination of eggnog, coffee and chocolate. Assembles easily and is perfect
for your holiday dessert table.
- 1 (2.8 to 3.1 ounce) package milk or dark chocolate mousse mix
- 1 cup Eggnog Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 (8 ounce) package mascarpone cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup espresso or 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water, cooled to room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 (3 to 3.5 ounce) packages ladyfingers, divided
- Shaved or grated chocolate
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions using 1 cup Coffee-mate instead
- Beat cheese into prepared mousse.
- Combine coffee and brandy in small bowl.
- Line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of ladyfingers; drizzle with
half of coffee mixture.
- Spoon half of mousse mixture over ladyfingers; top with remaining ladyfingers.
- Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cooling Time: 2 hr | Servings: 8
Try substituting Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Flavor or French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ
COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.
NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Holiday Flavors are available late September through early
January each year.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com