Eggnog Trifle is layer after festive layer of creamy deliciousness — occasionally punctuated by halved strawberries and toasted almonds.
HOW TO TOAST NUTS: Spread in single layer on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 1 (1 ounce) box JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 4 tablespoons orange juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 (13.6 ounce) package prepared fat-free pound cake
- 3 cups halved strawberries
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Beat pudding mix, milk, 2 tablespoons orange juice and nutmeg in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- Slice cake horizontally into 4 layers. Sprinkle cake layers evenly with remaining orange juice. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Place half the cake cubes onto bottom of 2 1/2-quart straight-sided bowl.
- Spoon half the COOL WHIP mixture over cake cubes.
- Top with berries and nuts, reserving several for garnish, if desired.
- Layer remaining cake cubes and COOL WHIP mixture over nuts.
- Top with reserved berries and nuts.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Prep: 10 min | Yield: 10 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.