Festive Fruit Platter
You'll love this healthful-minded dessert! This eye-catching platter has
6 varieties of fresh fruit and an easy sour cream dip.
- 1 pound seedless green or red grapes, cut into small bunches
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 honeydew melon, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled and
- 3 medium apricots, pitted and cut in half
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Fresh white currants,
- Arrange fruits on large platter.
- Mix sour cream and brown sugar.
- Garnish dip with currants.
- Serve with fruit.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 25 ); Total
Fat 3 g (Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 10 mg; Sodium 15 mg; Total Carbohydrate
17 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g); Protein 1 g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 18 %; Vitamin
C 66 %; Calcium 2 %; Iron 2 %
Exchanges: 1 Fruit; 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit:
Betty Crocker and General Mills.