Frozen Cranberry Loaf
A delicious and striking dessert with its ribbons of red and white.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce (jellied or whole)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chopped nut meats
- If jellied cranberry sauce is used, crush with a fork.
- Add lemon
- Pour into refrigerator tray.
- Combine whipped cream, sugar, vanilla extract and nut meats.
- Spoon whipped cream mixture over cranberry layer and freeze
- Slice to serve.
Serves 6 to 8.
>> All Christmas Recipes