Gingerbread Crème Brûlée
Entice holiday guests with the creamy decadence and unique gingerbread flavor
of this indulgent treat.
- 1 cup Gingerbread Latte or Pumpkin Spice Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons light brown
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Coffee-mate, cream, granulated sugar and salt in medium saucepan. Cook
over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Beat egg yolks in medium bowl; gradually whisk cream mixture into egg yolks.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into five 6-ounce custard cups.
- Place cups in 13 x 9-inch baking pan; fill pan with hot water to 1-inch depth.
Loosely cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, 10 minutes or until gently set in center.
- Remove to wire rack to cool slightly.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle each crème brûlée evenly with brown sugar.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until sugar is melted and caramelized.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping hardens.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 296 minutes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.