Holiday Cheesecake Presents
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- Decorating gels
- Colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 13 x
9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 32 bars. Decorate with gels and sprinkles to resemble "presents."
- Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
Makes 32 servings, one bar each.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep an eye on portions.
Substitute 50 NILLA Wafers, crushed (1 1/2 cups) and 1/4 butter, melted for the
HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs and 1/3 cup butter, melted.
How to Easily Remove Bars From Pan: Line pan with foil before pressing crumb
mixture onto bottom of pan.
Nutritional Information: Calories 140; Total fat 10 g; Saturated fat 6 g;
Cholesterol 50 mg; Sodium 140 mg; Carbohydrate 10 g; Dietary fiber 0 g; Sugars 7
g; Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 8 %DV; Vitamin C 0 %DV; Calcium 2 %DV; Iron 0 %DV
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com