Low Fat Creamy Strawberry Mold
Strawberry flavor gelatin and chopped fresh strawberries make this creamy fruit
mold a strawberry lover's dream dessert. The kids are sure to love this creamy,
low fat gelatin mold. And the strawberries are a good source of vitamin C.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6-ounce) package or 2 (3.25-ounce) packages
JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping,
thawed, divided use
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl for at least 2 minutes until
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate about 1 1/4 hours or until slightly thickened (consistency of
unbeaten egg whites).
- Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping with wire whisk until well
- Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves
- Stir in strawberries. Pour into 6-cup mold. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving): Calories 45; Total fat 1g; Saturated fat 1g; Cholesterol
0mg; Sodium 50mg; Carbohydrate 8g; Dietary fiber 0g; Sugars 3g; Protein 1g; Vitamin
A 0%DV; Vitamin C 15%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%
Reprinted with permission from