Mini Jell-O Trifle Bites
Tasty pound cake is surrounded by fruity, refreshing Jell-O Gelatin for a mini
dessert that's as smart as it is delicious.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Raspberry
Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 3 slices (3/4-inch thick each) fat-free
pound cake, cut into 24 cubes
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese,
1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup thawed
COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place foil liners in 24 miniature muffin pan cups.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl 2 minutes until completely
- Place 1 cake cube in each muffin cup; pour gelatin over cake to fill cup completely.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Beat cream cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and lemon peel until well blended.
- Fill pastry bag fitted with star tip with cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe decorative dollop of cream cheese mixture on top of each trifle.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
Makes: 12 servings, 2 trifles
Substitute: This recipe can be made with any flavor JELL-O Brand Gelatin.
Reprinted with permission from