- 1 3/4 cups water, divided
- 7 red starlight mints
- 1 package (4-serving size)
JELL-O Brand Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping,
- Pour 1 cup of the water into small saucepan. Add mints. Bring to boil on medium
heat; cook until mints are completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Add to dry
gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir for 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in remaining 3/4 cup water. Remove 1 cup of the gelatin; set aside at room
- Refrigerate remaining gelatin for 45 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency
of unbeaten egg whites).
- Add 1/2 cup of the whipped topping to slightly thickened gelatin; stir with wire
whisk until well blended. Pour evenly into four parfait or dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm (gelatin should
stick to finger when touched and should mound).
- Pour reserved gelatin evenly over creamy layers.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.
Makes 4 servings, one parfait each.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 170 Total fat 3.5g Saturated fat 3.5g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 90mg Carbohydrate 33g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 28g Protein 2g
Vitamin A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Reprinted with permission from