Philadelphia 3-Step Peppermint Cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup finely crushed starlight mints,
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 ounces)
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium speed
until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup of the crushed
- Pour into crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the remaining crushed mints.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped topping and the remaining 1/4 cup crushed mints just before
Great Substitute: Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese,
1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
Nutritional Information: Calories 510 Total fat 28 g Saturated fat 16 g Cholesterol
115 mg Sodium 350 mg Carbohydrate 58 g Dietary fiber 0 g Sugars 38 g Protein 6 g
Vitamin A 15 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 4 %DV
Reprinted with permission from