Pistachio Fudge Cups
These dainty treats showcase a fudgy filling nestled in a tender cream-cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
(3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Pistachio Fudge Filling
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup
chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons butter
or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed,
or mix with spoon.
- Stir in remaining crust ingredients until well blended.
- Divide dough into 24 equal pieces. Press each piece in bottom and up side of
ungreased mini muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, mix all filling ingredients until well blended. Spoon about 2
teaspoons filling into each cup.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when filling
is touched lightly.
- Cool slightly; loosen from muffin cups with tip of knife. Remove from pan to
Makes 24 cups.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 105 (Calories from Fat 55 ); Total
Fat 6 g (Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 15 mg; Sodium 45 mg; Total Carbohydrate
12 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g); Protein 2 g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4 %; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4 %
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
Betty Crocker 2007/TM General Mills.