- 1 quart (4 cups) cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies,
- 10 paper or plastic cups (6 to 7 ounces)
- 2 cups thawed
COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted decorating gels
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes
or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon remaining crushed cookies into bottoms of paper cups, adding about 2 teaspoons
crumbs to each cup; cover with pudding mixture.
- Drop spoonsful of the whipped topping onto desserts to resemble snowmen. Decorate
with gels for the "eyes," "noses" and "scarves."
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
10 servings, 1/2 cup each
Instead of dropping spoonsful of the whipped topping onto desserts, fill resealable
plastic bag with whipped topping; seal bag. Using scissors, diagonally snip off
one corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze whipped topping from bag to create "snowmen."
Decorate as directed.
Nutritional Information: Calories 270 Total fat 10 g Saturated fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 10 mg Sodium 520 mg Carbohydrate 44 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 30 g
Protein 5 g
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 10 %DV Iron 8 %DV
Reprinted with permission from
>> All Christmas Recipes