Go ahead, be a show-off. It's easy with this impressive-looking but simple take
on tiramisu. Top with berries and whipped topping and enjoy your triumph.
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4-serving size) boxes JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 48 NILLA
- 1/2 cup brewed strong MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, cooled, divided
- 2 squares
BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Gradually beat
in milk. Add dry pudding mixes; mix well. Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Line bottom and sides of a 2 1/2-quart bowl with half of the wafers; drizzle
with half of the coffee.
- Layer half of the pudding mixture over wafers, and then top with half of the
- Repeat all layers starting with the wafers and coffee.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and raspberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings, about 2/3 cup each.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 230 Total fat 12g Saturated fat 7g Cholesterol
25mg Sodium 300mg Carbohydrate 29g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 20g Protein 3g
Vitamin A 6%DV Vitamin C 4%DV Calcium 8%DV Iron 2%DV
Recipe and photo credit: