Burgundy Goose with Raspberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 1 cup raspberry jelly or jam
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, pepper, caraway seeds (optional)
- Marinade: Marinate skinned and boned goose breasts in marinade.
- Brown the marinated meat in the marinating mixture about 10
minutes on each side (or if sliced into small pieces only a few minutes). Serve with Raspberry Sauce.
- Raspberry Sauce: Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Serve over the goose.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.