Roasted Chicken Oreganato
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) whole chicken, cut into 10 serving pieces
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut into medium chunks
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into medium chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into medium chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables in roaster pan putting the chicken on top.
- Mix oil, oregano, salt and pepper and pour over meat and vegetables.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes or until done.
>> All Christmas Recipes