Tangy Chicken Breasts with
Citrus Sage Sauce
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water and pat dry with paper towels; place in
shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour half the sauce over chicken
and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken and pour remaining sauce over top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more
or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 246 Calories from Fat: 12%
Carbohydrates: 28 g Cholesterol: 69 mg Dietary Fiber: 1 g Fat Total: 3 g Protein:
25 g Sodium: 62 mg
Reprinted with permission from
the National Honey Board.