Fleas Navidad Nibblers (for dogs)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together honey, water, applesauce, vanilla extract and egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix peanuts, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir, mixing well.
- Spoon into a greased nonstick mini-muffin tin, filling each cup two-thirds full.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in a sealed container.
Source: Dawn Bravard, Humane Society of Pulaski County
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.