Amaretto Wreath Pie
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs
- 1 tablespoon amaretto
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 small boxes pistachio instant pudding
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1/3 cup amaretto
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pistachios, crushed
- In a bowl, mix cookie crumbs, amaretto and butter. Press mixture firmly
into an ungreased 9-inch pie plate.
- In a bowl, combine pudding mix and half-and-half until smooth.
- Gradually beat in Amaretto.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Turn mixture into pie plate. Chill until thick.
- When ready to serve, whip cream with sugar and vanilla extract until thick.
- Spoon cream around outer edge of pie.
- Sprinkle crushed pistachios over cream.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.