Pepper Jelly Tarts
Baked tarts may be frozen for up to one month.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup red or green hot pepper jelly
- Using medium speed of an electric mixer, beat together cheese,
butter, paprika and pepper.
- Stir in flour until mixture just forms a dough.
- Shape mixture into 30 small balls. Press each
ball into a mini-muffin cup to form a shell.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon jelly into each shell.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, then remove to rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.